Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 271.Luvyourhat


I went to the Golf Show at the World Trade Center in Boston today. I met a wonderful, charming and passionate woman, Sue. Sue lost her husband to pancreatic cancer in October 2006, after 33 years of marriage. Sue created "Luvyourhat" company to honor his memory and to help save other precious lives. She makes and sells these beautiful and fun sparkled hats and donates the net proceeds to Lustgarten (www.lustgarten.org) a private foundation for pancreatic cancer research. Please visit her web site www.luvyourhat.com to see what other hats she sells and to read her story. Thanks.
(I bought this fantastic black visor....I am wearing it right now as I write this...and I love it) Thanks Sue for your courage to make something positive out of a very tragic event in YOUR life. Bless you.