Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009


Words to live by for 2009

For all of you that have been following my 365 project, you know that I am more than half way through my second year. I had goals for the first year, to become motivated and a better photographer and i know i have accomplished that. I started the second year just cause it felt weird to stop. But as I re-evaluate my purpose for this ...I am finding that it is more of an obligation than a learning experience.

So, today, January 1, 2009, I am officially stopping my Year 2 of my 365 project. Of course I will still be taking my camera with me everyplace I go and looking for photo opportunities ALL the time. And i will continue to post photos in my other blogs. This is my passion and I have dreams for the future that involve my photography...so i am not going anyplace...just not committing to taking a photo a day.

Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement.
love and peace.....amylou

No comments: