Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 213

Top 10 reasons why I love my Mom...
by Scott May 1996
(8 years old)
10. I love my Mom because she reads me a book every night
9. I love my Mom because she helps me with my homework
8. I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by tickling me
7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to make my
bed
6. I love to hear my Mom say "Scott, I Love you".
5. I love my Mom because she finds time to play Mancala
with me.
4. I know my Mom cares because she does the dishes.
3. I know my Mom is smart because she worked at a bank.
2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at keeping the
house clean.
1. I love my Mom because she's the BEST MOM EVER.
They group up so fast...just seems like yesterday he was 8 years old...now he is 4 months shy of 20 and an adult.
"Scott, I love you"....Mom