Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 223


Reflections
Tonight is New Years Eve and for me it is a time to reflect on what I have accomplished in 2007
1. I lost 15 lbs this year and lowered my Cholesterol by 40 points by dieting, eating right and exercising.

2. I committed to learning golf this year. I practiced, practiced, practiced. I love the game of golf and I have seen huge improvements in my golf game since i started in May. I AM a GOLFER.

3. May 23rd I committed to taking a photo a day and posting it in an on-line blog. Through this project I have learned to push myself to go beyond my comfort zone and try new techniques. I am becoming more comfortable with my camera and what I can do with my camera. I have met some terrific supportive people who are now my friends while on this photographic journey. I am in love with the art of photography and the person that i am becoming through this creative expression. I AM a PHOTOGRAPHER.

4. I devoted more time to playing my piano this year and it has provided me with so much joy. I love music. I AM a PIANIST.

I am proud of these accomplishments and happy that i have devoted 2007 to doing things to improve my physical and mental health and wellbeing..

Thanks to my family and friends who have supported me throughout this year.
Love & Peace
Amy Lou