Sunday, August 17, 2008

Year 2_Day 087


I went to the Red Sox game in Boston today. Boston vs Toronto…it was a sad day for the Red Sos, other loss. But it was a fun afternoon just being at Fenway Park and well….the tickets were a gift, so who’s complaining.

I had a couple photos that I took inside the park that I could have used for today’s photo, but I decided to use this photo that I took OUTSIDE Fenway Park. Every day people spend hundreds of dollars at the Red Sox game…..tickets, parking, fenway franks, peanuts, beer,icecream, pretzels.etc etc. All of these things are so over priced…but we pay the money because, well it is Baseball, The all American Pass Time. But out side the Ball Park, there are people that are homeless with barely any money for food and clothing and just barely getting by. Maybe instead of buying that $4.50 Fenway Frank or the $7.50 sausage, we should have just dropped a $10 bill in this man’s cup.

Makes me appreciate what I DO have and remember what others DON’T have. Next time I will eat at home before I go to the game and spend my money to help feed someone else who’s cabinets are empty.

No comments: